Target Local Marketing - SEO
What Sets Us Apart From Our Competition
Target Local Marketing understands that you get calls, emails, and the like every day from so-called internet marketing “experts”, who then promise everything under the sun, and all for one low price. Often times, if it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Others want you to invest thousands of dollars full price every month right out of the gate and require you to sign a contract with no guarantees your phone will ring. Target Local Marketing believes in proving our worth to you each and every day. Here are just a few ways we go about this.
– We do all optimization and marketing on a month-to-month basis. This gives you the ability to call off our relationship at any time. This also makes us work hard for you, as we believe in earning your business month in an month out.
– You will never be routed to a 1-800-international number or call center. All calls are answered by the same handful of team members you will grow to know over the years. Most key team members have been with the company for 7-10 years, so you are not dealing with someone new every time you call in with a question. We are available to help you via phone Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm MST. All of our technicians are never too far from our emails either. We are prompt at returning your messages, and can answer any questions that may arise.
Smaller Company Size = Personalized Service
- We are not huge nor do we aim to be. We are a medium sized company looking to maintain quality over quantity. We are not like some of the large, mass-solution companies looking to fit everyone into the same "box" solution. We don't have hundreds of sales reps across the country stepping all over each other to hit quotas nor do we farm work out overseas to cut corners that can compromise quality. Instead we aspire to build long term relationships with our core customer base and grow with you as you grow. From basic web development and hosting to more advanced internet marketing solutions, we help you find what is right for you.
Why Do Our SEO Clients Love Us?
Performance - Based SEO
- Depending on your situation, we offer a variety of options that minimize the initial burden of starting out on the internet or the investment required to take it to the next level. In some smaller less competitive markets, we offer a low monthly fixed cost that fits easily into your budget. In larger competitive markets requiring more aggressive marketing efforts, we offer long-term "ramp-up” payment schedules that begin very low and slowly increase over time as your results improve over time until you hit your target. In some cases, we foot the bill entirely and you only pay for qualified leads. A consultation with our Director of Marketing will help you identify which option is best for you.
Monthly Performance Meetings
- If you have us handle your company’s SEO needs, we will talk with you on a monthly basis to go over your project. We review progress, traffic statistics, calls, and answer any questions you may have. Tracking your marketing efforts is imperative for long term success.
Exclusivity & Why We Decided to Approach You
- We selectively work with around 150 SEO clients nationwide and we only take on specific industries in certain sized markets under certain conditions where we know we can perform. In other words, "we only take on cases we know we can win." Just because you have a pulse doesn't mean you are a good fit for what we do. We tell you the truth, not just what we think you want to hear and we don't believe in the "throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks" approach. Additionally, we limit the number of clients we work with in each industry in each market. We are currently accepting new clients in some areas while others are no longer available. If you have been contacted by a research assistant as a possible SEO candidate, it is typically means we have researched your market, your company, your competitors and are calling you specifically because you fit what we are looking for. We do not randomly "smile and dial."
No “Box” Solutions
- In highly competitive industries, we do not have prepackaged “box” solutions. We offer a more consultative approach, making recommendations based on need and level of competition in your market. We dig deeply by doing competitor research in your service area and applying our expertise in response to what is happening in your own back yard. There is no "standard solution" but rather an intricate recipe unique to each small business we work with.